Okay, I am having trouble trimming the Boeing 737. I can trim the Cessna
skyhawk and baron 58 okay. The Learning Center is a little spare on givning
information about trimming the 737 as well as using the instrument panel.
Does anyone have any suggestions or resources I could go to get more info on
the 737?
Mac

Do you fly online (i.e. with VATSIM) or offline?

The reason I ask is that FSUIPC could well be your help here but I don't
think that many offline flyers would have it loaded.

Stuart

"Mac12345" <Mac12345@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Okay, I am having trouble trimming the Boeing 737. I can trim the Cessna
> skyhawk and baron 58 okay. The Learning Center is a little spare on
givning
> information about trimming the 737 as well as using the instrument panel.
> Does anyone have any suggestions or resources I could go to get more info
on
> the 737?
> Mac

TRENDING THREADS