Good Video Card

I am new to the Sim 2004. I get a very bad graphic when I play. My computer
is not top of the line but, I like to know what kind of Video card I should
get for a good background and graphic. What I get now is all blurry. (my
video card is only a 16 MB older one). So, please give me details about a
brand and all its description.

TX, Ben

You can purchase either Nvidia video card or ATI video cards the two gaints
in graohincs technology

www.nvidia.com
www.ati.com

http://reviews.cnet.com/4502-3025_7-0.html?tag=dir-all&orderby=-7rvDte