directx 9c installation error

hi guys
i am having problem while installing directx 9c an error
apperes which say a cabinate file necessary for
installation cannot be trusted please tell me how to solve
this error email shyamsuchak@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about directx installation error

    Hi Sam,

    "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:080301c4ad41$5d4503a0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    | hi guys
    | i am having problem while installing directx 9c an error
    | apperes which say a cabinate file necessary for
    | installation cannot be trusted please tell me how to solve
    | this error email *@hotmail.com

    Here are a few solutions for the DirectX 9 "Logo Testing" error,
    as well as other errors when trying to install patches or updates:

    1. Click Start / Control Panel / Administrative Tools / Services
    Scroll down to "Cryptographic Services", double click it and
    change Startup type to: Automatic and click the "Start" button.

    2. Try the resolutions in this recently released MS article:

    3. Save and then Open the "DX9 Logo Error" patch on Line 189
    for WinXP at: http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm

    4. Repairing Windows is our final option. Boot from your Windows
    CD (you may have to press F12 while starting up, or change the
    bootup order in your BIOS) and then follow the instructions at:
    http://michaelstevenstech.com/XPrepairinstall.htm Good luck! :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Installation Error Directx Video Games