Network 2 MS MN-500 WIreless Base Station?

Can I be able to bridge the two base station together to
ensure signal running around my whole house? THanks

As long as you wire them together, it'll work

Here's how

Broadband modem --> WAN port of MN-500 #1
MN-500 #1 LAN port #2 --> WAN port of MN-500 #2
MN-500 #1 LAN port #3 --> WAN port of MN-500 #3 (if available)

Make sure all MN-500s are running the latest firmware 1.11.017

Now lets look at the setup of each MN-500:

MN-500 #1
router mode
LAN IP address at default of 192.168.2.1
some SSID
some WEP key
channel 6

MN-500 #2
bridge mode
LAN IP address at 192.168.2.42, outside of default DHCP range
same SSID
same WEP key
channel 1

MN-500 #3 (if available)
bridge mode
LAN IP address at 192.168.2.43, outside of default DHCP range
same SSID
same WEP key
channel 11

If you keep the SSID and WEP key the same for all base stations, people will
be able to move between offices and get a connection. You need to select
non-overlapping channels for the base stations to prevent interference.
Channels 1, 6, and 11 are the three non-overlapping channels. There are more
combinations if you only need two channels.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -