MIcrosoft simulator 2004 full scren problem

Everything works fine with the game except when I switch over to full view
witht the control panel added. The view outside the window is fine but the
area where the instrument panel is suppose to be is black. I uninstalled the
game and reinstalled it. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

ME

cory,

sounds like you need to update your video driver.