Microsoft Wireless 802.11g

Am now going to replace my 802.11b network (D-Link) with
802.11g, since my son's new laptop has "g" built-in. Fed
up with D-Link, and am thinking of trying Microsoft.How
does it compare with Linksys? Does Microsoft support you?
Thanks...Rip
2 answers Last reply
More about microsoft wireless

    Microsoft has announced it is leaving the wifi network hardware
    business. Support will be for 2 years max.

    On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:03:37 -0700, "RipJones"

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

    Barb - Thanks for the information. I guess that is why
    Microsoft stuff is blowing out of places, meaning price-
    wise. Thanks again...Rip

Routers D-Link WiFi and Home Networking Microsoft Networking