Microsoft Wireless 802.11g

Last response: in Networking
June 6, 2004 12:03:37 AM

Am now going to replace my 802.11b network (D-Link) with
802.11g, since my son's new laptop has "g" built-in. Fed
up with D-Link, and am thinking of trying Microsoft.How
does it compare with Linksys? Does Microsoft support you?
Thanks...Rip
Anonymous
June 6, 2004 9:48:25 AM

Microsoft has announced it is leaving the wifi network hardware
business. Support will be for 2 years max.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:03:37 -0700, "RipJones"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist

Barb - Thanks for the information. I guess that is why
Microsoft stuff is blowing out of places, meaning price-
wise. Thanks again...Rip

!