Can we play on second computer without disk?

I play FS2004 at home and at work. Is there no way that I can get around
having to carry the #4 CD with me all the time? Thanks.

ME

do a search in your favorite browser for ' fs9 or fs2004 no cd-crack'

"MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I play FS2004 at home and at work. Is there no way that I can get around
> having to carry the #4 CD with me all the time? Thanks.

read your license agreement. You're allowed to install it on 1 computer, not
2.
And I somehow think your employer wouldn't want you to play games...

"MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I play FS2004 at home and at work. Is there no way that I can get around
> having to carry the #4 CD with me all the time? Thanks.

ME

pretty funny jeroen,

did you ever consider that he may be the employer , or have purchased two
copies of fs9?

i'm sure the 'no-cd crack' police won't be showing up at his door anytime
soon.

geeeesh!

"Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message
> read your license agreement. You're allowed to install it on 1 computer,
not
> 2.
> And I somehow think your employer wouldn't want you to play games...
>
> "MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I play FS2004 at home and at work. Is there no way that I can get
around
> > having to carry the #4 CD with me all the time? Thanks.

Actually, I am the owner. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you by not reading
the EULA; however, it is NOT YOUR BUSINESS what I do at work. And somehow I
wonder, does it make you feel good to sound like a prick?

Thanks for your response, me-- and for your defense. I'll just buy a second
copy; I didn't realize it was copy protected when I bought it.

"me @ comcast" wrote:

> pretty funny jeroen,
>
> did you ever consider that he may be the employer , or have purchased two
> copies of fs9?
>
> i'm sure the 'no-cd crack' police won't be showing up at his door anytime
> soon.
>
> geeeesh!
>

> "Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message
> > read your license agreement. You're allowed to install it on 1 computer,
> not
> > 2.
> > And I somehow think your employer wouldn't want you to play games...
> >
> > "MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I play FS2004 at home and at work. Is there no way that I can get
> around
> > > having to carry the #4 CD with me all the time? Thanks.

ME

millie,

install this file on both computers and you can forget the 2nd copy !

http://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/content.php?m=vo&n=NOCD+file+for+FS2004

> Actually, I am the owner. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you by not
reading
> the EULA; however, it is NOT YOUR BUSINESS what I do at work. And somehow
> wonder, does it make you feel good to sound like a prick?
>
> Thanks for your response, me-- and for your defense. I'll just buy a
second
> copy; I didn't realize it was copy protected when I bought it.
>
> "me @ comcast" wrote:
>
> > pretty funny jeroen,
> >
> > did you ever consider that he may be the employer , or have purchased
two
> > copies of fs9?
> >
> > i'm sure the 'no-cd crack' police won't be showing up at his door
anytime
> > soon.
> >
> > geeeesh!
> >

> > "Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message
> > > read your license agreement. You're allowed to install it on 1
computer,
> > not
> > > 2.
> > > And I somehow think your employer wouldn't want you to play games...
> > >
> > > "MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
> > around

Thanks, me, but I keep getting an error message: Couldn't Load Language
Resource DLL / Error File: C:\unzipped\fs91\language.dll / Error Code: 0x7E
(126) / Program is Aborting!"

Any idea? (I've tried the d/l from two locations, named the file fs9 and
fs91; error msg same on both.) Thanks again.

"me @ comcast" wrote:

> millie,
>
> install this file on both computers and you can forget the 2nd copy !
>
> http://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/content.php?m=vo&n=NOCD+file+for+FS2004
>

> "MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Actually, I am the owner. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you by not
> reading
> > the EULA; however, it is NOT YOUR BUSINESS what I do at work. And somehow
> > wonder, does it make you feel good to sound like a prick?
> >
> > Thanks for your response, me-- and for your defense. I'll just buy a
> second
> > copy; I didn't realize it was copy protected when I bought it.
> >
> > "me @ comcast" wrote:
> >
> > > pretty funny jeroen,
> > >
> > > did you ever consider that he may be the employer , or have purchased
> two
> > > copies of fs9?
> > >
> > > i'm sure the 'no-cd crack' police won't be showing up at his door
> anytime
> > > soon.
> > >
> > > geeeesh!
> > >

> > > "Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message
> computer,
> > > not

> message
> > > around

Sorry, me, I misunderstood what to do with the file. I've got it now.
Thanks again!

"me @ comcast" wrote:

> install this file on both computers and you can forget the 2nd copy !
>
> http://www.flightsimsetc.dhs.org/content.php?m=vo&n=NOCD+file+for+FS2004
>

> "MillieSeconds" <MillieSeconds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Actually, I am the owner. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you by not
> reading
> > the EULA; however, it is NOT YOUR BUSINESS what I do at work. And somehow
> > wonder, does it make you feel good to sound like a prick?
> >
> > Thanks for your response, me-- and for your defense. I'll just buy a
> second
> > copy; I didn't realize it was copy protected when I bought it.
> >
> > "me @ comcast" wrote:
> >
> > > pretty funny jeroen,
> > >
> > > did you ever consider that he may be the employer , or have purchased
> two
> > > copies of fs9?
> > >
> > > i'm sure the 'no-cd crack' police won't be showing up at his door
> anytime
> > > soon.
> > >
> > > geeeesh!
> > >

> > > "Jeroen Wenting" <beefjerky@hornet.beefjerky.demon.nl> wrote in message