InstanReplay and Auto Resets when crash

Hello
Whenever you crash in FS2004 it automatically resets (reloads the scene
settings) so you loose the instant replay.
That way, you cant see what was wrong.

Does anybody know how to disable auto-reset when crash?

Thanks!

---

ME

the only thing i ever saw was 'auto save' from simviation :

http://www.simviation.com/menu.html

page 2 utilities:

http://www.simviation.com/fs2004utilities2.htm

i haven't tried it and not sure it will tell you your mistakes.

it looks like it won't boot you back to starting airport but resume where
you crashed.

if you use this, please post a follow up opinion.

thanks

"news.microsoft.com" <me@itsme_nospam.com> wrote in message
> Hello
> Whenever you crash in FS2004 it automatically resets (reloads the scene
> settings) so you loose the instant replay.
> That way, you cant see what was wrong.
>
> Does anybody know how to disable auto-reset when crash?
>
> Thanks!
>

> ---

Thanks for the trick, but it is not what I actually wanted.
I just want FS not to restart right after the crash.
You have only a few seconds to activate the replay before it resets the
whole scenery!!
I could open a dialog or simply display a message "hit space to restart" and
*wait*.....

"me @ comcast" <me @ comcast> wrote in message
> the only thing i ever saw was 'auto save' from simviation :
>
> http://www.simviation.com/menu.html
>
> page 2 utilities:
>
> http://www.simviation.com/fs2004utilities2.htm
>
> i haven't tried it and not sure it will tell you your mistakes.
>
> it looks like it won't boot you back to starting airport but resume where
> you crashed.
>
> if you use this, please post a follow up opinion.
>
> thanks
>

> "news.microsoft.com" <me@itsme_nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Hello
> > Whenever you crash in FS2004 it automatically resets (reloads the scene
> > settings) so you loose the instant replay.
> > That way, you cant see what was wrong.
> >
> > Does anybody know how to disable auto-reset when crash?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > ---

---