Zoo Tycoon 2

the game has worked okay for 12 days but now our virus software reports that
the zt.exe file on the cd is infected with win32.trojano_8** (?) How? Why?
and what can i do the game will not run nor can we get at the file as it is
on the cd

fudge wrote:

> the game has worked okay for 12 days but now our virus software reports that
> the zt.exe file on the cd is infected with win32.trojano_8** (?) How? Why?
> and what can i do the game will not run nor can we get at the file as it is
> on the cd

Disable the antivirus software when you play the game. See if there's
an option to bypass checking that program. Try another a/v software
that doesn't give the false result.

--
+Elmo_Tech