Microsoft Train Simulator - 2004 version

Tim

About a year ago I noticed that a new version of the Micosoft Train
Simulator was to be released.
So far there has been silence on it.
Does anybody have any infformation on it?
Thanks.

Project canceled. There have been some reports that another company is
working on a simulator that may be compatable with some of the equipment
or route files. Check http://www.train-sim.com/cgi/dcforum/dcboard.cgi