MN-700

Anyone know how I can reverse setup of the router from
access point mode to router mode?
1 answer Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Hi,

    The easiest way is to do a hard reset on the MN-700, find an thin pointed
    object, and hold the reset button on the back of the MN-700 for about 8
    seconds and your settings will revert to the defaults.

    --
    Gary Tsang
    Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

    "Ray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how I can reverse setup of the router from
    > access point mode to router mode?

Routers Hardware Microsoft Networking