How Do I get in to any romm of flight simulator multisession.
I've been trying to play with others online for a while. I can get the room
listed beu when I click on any of those, nothing happen.
Please help

Arsene wrote:

> How do I get in to any room of flight simulator multisession?
> I've been trying to play with others online for awhile. I can get the room
> listed but when I click on any of those, nothing happen.
> Please help

Maybe a firewall or jscript problem. Try these:

Jscript repair
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q236846/

Firewall
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

Enter Rooms
http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Hi Elmo
I tried every thing you suggest without succes. I'm have the the list of
game and everything. I'm also suppose to have a new window when I click on
the one I want to join. That's where my probleme starts. I don't have that
second window with the option to click on join to be in the game.
Please help

Arsene wrote:

> Hi Elmo
> I tried every thing you suggest without succes. I'm have the the list of
> game and everything. I'm also suppose to have a new window when I click on
> the one I want to join. That's where my probleme starts. I don't have that
> second window with the option to click on join to be in the game.
> Please help
>
> "Elmo" wrote:
>
> > Arsene wrote:
> > >
> > > How do I get in to any room of flight simulator multisession?
> > > I've been trying to play with others online for awhile. I can get the room
> > > listed but when I click on any of those, nothing happen.
> > > Please help
> >
> > Maybe a firewall or jscript problem. Try these:
> >
> > Jscript repair
> > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q236846/
> >
> > Firewall
> > http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall
> >
> > Enter Rooms
> > http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

How do you connect to the internet, phone modem, DSL, Cable, school or
other network? That is probably a problem with a router or firewall.

Port Detective
http://www.portdetective.com/

Other suggestions are available here:

Blocked Port or Router problems:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

Failed to Launch
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#ftl

--
+Elmo_Tech

I use Cable to connect. I just don't know what to do to play online
Thank you for helping