MS Flight Simulator 2004 "Please insert FS2004 Disc 4" Error

Last response: in Video Games
January 25, 2005 12:59:01 PM

Hello Everyone.

I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive before
starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?

Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Edwin
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 9:39:26 PM

atl10spro wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
>
> I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
> program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
> restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive before
> starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
> instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?
>
> Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net
>
> Your help is greatly appreciated!
>
> Thank you,
>
> Edwin

Please Insert the Correct CD-ROM, Select OK and Restart Application
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228985

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

please repost if you have or have not found a solution.

"atl10spro" <topspin4me@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone.
>
> I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
> program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
> restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive
before
> starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
> instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?
>
> Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net
>
> Your help is greatly appreciated!
>
> Thank you,
>
> Edwin
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 10:43:02 AM

Thank you very much for your response. I will try your suggestion.

!