MS Flight Simulator 2004 "Please insert FS2004 Disc 4" Error

Hello Everyone.

I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive before
starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?

Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Edwin
3 answers Last reply
More about flight simulator 2004 please insert fs2004 disc error
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    atl10spro wrote:

    > Hello Everyone.
    >
    > I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
    > program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
    > restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive before
    > starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
    > instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net
    >
    > Your help is greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Edwin

    Please Insert the Correct CD-ROM, Select OK and Restart Application
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228985

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    please repost if you have or have not found a solution.

    "atl10spro" <topspin4me@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Everyone.
    >
    > I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
    > program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
    > restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive
    before
    > starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
    > instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net
    >
    > Your help is greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Edwin
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Thank you very much for your response. I will try your suggestion.

    "Elmo" wrote:

    > atl10spro wrote:
    > >
    > > Hello Everyone.
    > >
    > > I successfully installed MS Flight Simulator 2004. When I start the
    > > program, I get the message: Please insert FS2004 Disc 4, Select OK and
    > > restart application. The message comes up with Disc 4 in the CD drive before
    > > starting FS. If I remove Disc 4 and place it back in the CD drive as
    > > instructed by the error message, FS does not run either. Any suggestions?
    > >
    > > Please e-mail me directly at atl10spro@comcast.net
    > >
    > > Your help is greatly appreciated!
    > >
    > > Thank you,
    > >
    > > Edwin
    >
    > Please Insert the Correct CD-ROM, Select OK and Restart Application
    > http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=228985
    >
    > --
    > +Elmo_Tech
    > MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support