MN-700 Access Point

Last response: in Networking
June 6, 2004 1:32:24 AM

I choose to have my Router change to a access point since
I already have a router in my system. Now I cannot
access the Access point. I have tried the name I gave it
but it still will not let me in. How can I reset the
access point back to its original mode?

More about : 700 access point

Anonymous
June 6, 2004 9:49:34 AM

plug the ethernet cable into the modem port of the AP and not a LAN
port. then use the IP you assigned to it and browse to it.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist