Counter-strike Dedicated Server

hey. i just purchased your guy's microsoft broadband
networking kit. when i go to make a counter-strike
dedicated server on my lab top. And then go to my main pc
and then go to play in that server, it comes up as lan
game. I want it to be a public server(internet server)so
people can see it and come in and play. So i was
woundering how to switch it from lan game to internet game

thanks

chad
3 answers Last reply
More about counter strike dedicated server

    Hi Chad,

    You'll need to enter the world of Gamespy Arcade and Steam. :-)
    http://www.planethalflife.com/cs/multiplayer/gsa.shtm

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Chad" <shorty_skater_5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2ebe01c4ad77$8308ec10$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | hey. i just purchased your guy's microsoft broadband
    | networking kit. when i go to make a counter-strike
    | dedicated server on my lab top. And then go to my main pc
    | and then go to play in that server, it comes up as lan
    | game. I want it to be a public server(internet server)so
    | people can see it and come in and play. So i was
    | woundering how to switch it from lan game to internet game
    |
    | thanks
    |
    | chad

    what u mean enter the world?
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    It means "join the club".

    Cheers,
    Jimmy.

    <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:301201c4ad94$28c37640$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    > what u mean enter the world?

Dedicated Server Microsoft Servers Video Games