Counter-strike Dedicated Server

Chad

hey. i just purchased your guy's microsoft broadband
networking kit. when i go to make a counter-strike
dedicated server on my lab top. And then go to my main pc
and then go to play in that server, it comes up as lan
game. I want it to be a public server(internet server)so
people can see it and come in and play. So i was
woundering how to switch it from lan game to internet game

thanks

chad

Hi Chad,

You'll need to enter the world of Gamespy Arcade and Steam. :)
http://www.planethalflife.com/cs/multiplayer/gsa.shtm

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Chad" <shorty_skater_5@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2ebe01c4ad77$8308ec10$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| hey. i just purchased your guy's microsoft broadband
| networking kit. when i go to make a counter-strike
| dedicated server on my lab top. And then go to my main pc
| and then go to play in that server, it comes up as lan
| game. I want it to be a public server(internet server)so
| people can see it and come in and play. So i was
| woundering how to switch it from lan game to internet game
|
| thanks
|
| chad

It means "join the club".

Cheers,