Unable to Download files from AVISM

Something is blocking my ability to download anything from "Downloads" from
AVISM. I have tried all the security and blockers, by turning them off.
What has happened? I am able to log on but when I click to download, I get
IE crazy window, claiming I have to refresh or do something. I do that and
have the same problem. AVISM claims it is a Microsoft problem?

ME

go here and download 'mozilla firefox' browser.

it's free and much better than ie or netscape/

this will download files no problem, and very secure also.

goodluck!

"David J Adair" <djadair@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Something is blocking my ability to download anything from "Downloads"
from
> AVISM. I have tried all the security and blockers, by turning them off.
> What has happened? I am able to log on but when I click to download, I
get
> IE crazy window, claiming I have to refresh or do something. I do that
and
> have the same problem. AVISM claims it is a Microsoft problem?

Any firewall? Disable for AVSIM. Enable cookies...

--

Cheers!

Andrew Kam
Phone (24hrs): +65 98777625