FS 2004 and joy stick

Until just the other day, I had no problem with my joy stick. Now, it still
tests 'OK' but when I try to fly, the stick doesn't respond to any
movements.
Any suggestions?

peter

I think there is an option under one of the menu items that says "joystick".
That has to be checked. I'm not sure where it it though. Click thur the drop
down menus, I think it's there.

"Robert Dowdell" wrote:

> Until just the other day, I had no problem with my joy stick. Now, it still
> tests 'OK' but when I try to fly, the stick doesn't respond to any
> movements.
> Any suggestions?

igor

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2003

Look under options in FS9, if stick is selected as your device or is the mouse.

"Robert Dowdell" wrote:

> Until just the other day, I had no problem with my joy stick. Now, it still
> tests 'OK' but when I try to fly, the stick doesn't respond to any
> movements.
> Any suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS