Sign in with
Your question

What happened to Dirt Cheap Drives...???

Last response: in Storage
July 15, 2003 1:38:29 AM

Hey does anybody know what happened to the mail order company Dirt Cheap Drives...? aka- www.dirtcheapdrives.com

Until recently, they and their sister company 'MegaHaus' had multiple full page ads in *every* issue of Computer Shopper magazine for like the past *five years*.... And now they are gone...!!! POOF!!!

I have purchased lots of stuff from them, and I am an unhappy camper that they are gone... :-(

tx
July 15, 2003 4:15:52 AM

According to a cached Google snapshot of the website, Dirt Cheap Drives is currently closed due to "Corporate Remodeling", and plans to open up again soon.

Toey

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/index.php?act=ST&f=41&t=32..." target="_new"><font color=green>My System Rigs</font color=green></A>

<A HREF="http://forums.btvillarin.com/" target="_new"><b><font color=purple>BTVILLARIN.com</font color=purple></b></A> - <i><font color=orange>Your Computer Questions Answered</font color=orange></i>
July 15, 2003 1:06:24 PM

Yea but that was there a month ago, and now it seems their domain has gone POOF also...
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 17, 2003 1:50:05 AM

you are very weird, they have the cash from orders, why would they want to continue the "ads in *every* issue"?

..this is very useful and helpful place for information...
October 21, 2008 6:01:53 PM

They are actually out of business due to bankruptcy because his kids and friends like to steel all of his money
May 14, 2009 8:16:10 AM

cprothro1009 said:
They are actually out of business due to bankruptcy because his kids and friends like to steel all of his money

Your an idiot.
a c 126 G Storage
May 14, 2009 8:17:59 AM

You really feel like bumping an already bad and burried thread with such a post? Please keep the forums tidy. :) 
August 18, 2011 3:50:27 AM

yes, tidy! :bounce: 
!