Flight Simulator 2004 does not start

I installed the Flight Simulator 2004 correctly, nothing happens during the
installation but when i want to start the game, a screen is coming and quit
unexpectedly and then nothing happens ,game is not started.

Lastly I applied the
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837195 article and
upgrade the display adapter driver but error is occured again.

My display adapter is :
Geforce 4mx440 with agp 8x

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about flight simulator 2004 start
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Hi, i have the samw problem. Nothing happens when I double-click the Filght
    Simulator icon.

Games Display Adapter Microsoft Video Games