MN-700 & Comcast Cable Modem

Group,

Only one short week after installing an MN-700 and using
both my home and laptop computers on the home-network I
received a notice from Comcast they were going to charge
me for extra IP addresses! I thought all the computers
would share the original IP.....am I doing something
wrong or do I just have to fork over some more cash to
the cable-gestapo?

Thanks,
Todd
1 answer Last reply
More about comcast cable modem

    Unless you put the MN700 into bridge mode, it shouldn't have got extra
    ips....

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Group,
    >
    > Only one short week after installing an MN-700 and using
    > both my home and laptop computers on the home-network I
    > received a notice from Comcast they were going to charge
    > me for extra IP addresses! I thought all the computers
    > would share the original IP.....am I doing something
    > wrong or do I just have to fork over some more cash to
    > the cable-gestapo?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Todd

Routers Computers Cable Networking