MN-700 & Comcast Cable Modem

Todd

Group,

Only one short week after installing an MN-700 and using
both my home and laptop computers on the home-network I
received a notice from Comcast they were going to charge
me for extra IP addresses! I thought all the computers
would share the original IP.....am I doing something
wrong or do I just have to fork over some more cash to
the cable-gestapo?

Thanks,
Todd

Unless you put the MN700 into bridge mode, it shouldn't have got extra
ips....

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -