HALO CE not playing after install of SP2

I have recently installed SP2 and now, even after
reinstalling the game. It will not play. It goes to the
screen of HALO but it won't even begin loading. I would
like to play this game, even if it means uninstalling
SP2. If anyone knows how to get it to work with SP2,
please let me know.
1 answer Last reply
More about halo playing install

    http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/support.asp

    read the v1.05 patch, have you tried that?

    Kevin Christian [MSFT] http://www.windowsgaming.com
    "Reece" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have recently installed SP2 and now, even after
    > reinstalling the game. It will not play. It goes to the
    > screen of HALO but it won't even begin loading. I would
    > like to play this game, even if it means uninstalling
    > SP2. If anyone knows how to get it to work with SP2,
    > please let me know.

Games Microsoft Video Games