HALO CE not playing after install of SP2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 8, 2004 10:54:50 PM

I have recently installed SP2 and now, even after
reinstalling the game. It will not play. It goes to the
screen of HALO but it won't even begin loading. I would
like to play this game, even if it means uninstalling
SP2. If anyone knows how to get it to work with SP2,
please let me know.
Anonymous
October 11, 2004 1:57:00 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/support.asp

read the v1.05 patch, have you tried that?

Kevin Christian [MSFT] http://www.windowsgaming.com
!