HALO CE not playing after install of SP2

Tags:
  • Games
  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
October 8, 2004 10:54:50 PM

I have recently installed SP2 and now, even after
reinstalling the game. It will not play. It goes to the
screen of HALO but it won't even begin loading. I would
like to play this game, even if it means uninstalling
SP2. If anyone knows how to get it to work with SP2,
please let me know.

More about : halo playing install sp2

Anonymous
October 11, 2004 1:57:00 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/games/halo/support.asp

read the v1.05 patch, have you tried that?

Kevin Christian [MSFT] http://www.windowsgaming.com
!