joystick

Last response: in Video Games
June 20, 2005 2:39:29 AM

What joystick do you use/prefer for FS2004? I just bought a Logitech
Extreme 3D Pro, but I don't 100% like it. It doesn't seem as responsive as
I'd like it to be.

What joystick have you found to be the most responsive and best to use for
FS2004?

--
Torrey Lauer
Modern Travel Services

Rainbow Sky Travel
rainbow sky travel DOT net

More about : joystick

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 4:00:50 PM

Torrey Lauer wrote:

> What joystick do you use/prefer for FS2004? I just bought a Logitech
> Extreme 3D Pro, but I don't 100% like it. It doesn't seem as responsive as
> I'd like it to be.
>
> What joystick have you found to be the most responsive and best to use for
> FS2004?

Have you tried adjusting the sensitivity and null zone aettings in the
simulator?
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 4:00:51 PM

No, actually, I haven't. I'll try that to see if it helps any.

Thanks for the suggestion!

--
Torrey Lauer
Modern Travel Services