fs2004 scratched disc 4

is there any way i can get just disc 4 for free? my pc wont even recognise
that the disc is for fs2004. when i go to my computer it just says that its a
regular cd. are there any home remedys that can fix the scratches?
3 answers Last reply
More about fs2004 scratched disc
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    >is there any way i can get just disc 4 for free? my pc wont even recognise
    >that the disc is for fs2004. when i go to my computer it just says that its a
    >regular cd. are there any home remedys that can fix the scratches?

    Call the MS Product Replacement Centre: Mon - Fri 8am -10pm ET
    in the US at: 1-(800)-360-7561, or in Canada at: 1-(800) 933-4750
    For more info: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=326246

    ===
    All the best!
    Katy Pluta
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?)

    Apparently you have not read the documents that came with fs9 nor the download
    information at Microsoft. This question is asked at least once a month.
    You will
    more than likely have to pay for a new disc 4. Watch how ypu handle it. I
    purchase
    one of the original issues of fs9 and I care for my disc and still no
    scratches. I am
    a heavy users of the program. Take Care!
    --
    David J Adair, Ph.D.

    "oufan89" wrote:

    > is there any way i can get just disc 4 for free? my pc wont even recognise
    > that the disc is for fs2004. when i go to my computer it just says that its a
    > regular cd. are there any home remedys that can fix the scratches?
  3. Yes there is a way, you may of heard this before or not?
    I had the same problem as you.
    The last disk had scratches on it and they were mighty big, but I saw this way of getting rid of them or somehow getting the laser to read it.

    The tooth paste on the CD works!
    Firstly get a cotton but and clean the cd then get a little bit of tooth paste on the bud (not gel type just paste) and dab it on the disk.
    Then with the bud softly wipe outwards all around the disk, this may take 5mins or so and you can re-apply more paste when needed.
    Then let it dry for about 2mins then get some warm water on the dips of your fingers and let the drops go around the disk.
    Get a new cotton bud and wipe around the whole disk still going outwards.
    When its dry get another bud to make sure thats theres not more paste on the disk and get all the dust off and just clean the disk abit.
    Then it should work fine!

    I didnt trust it at first but it worked!

    Hope it works for you...

    S.payne

Microsoft Video Games