Hello,
anyone knows the file format of all BGL files of Flight Simulator?
I've found some docs that tryes to explain the BGL format but about all
are incomplete.
I'm interested to the BGL format of AI Traffic and Facilities...

If anyone can help me, please answer this post...

Tnx to all...

>anyone knows the file format of all BGL files of Flight Simulator?
>I've found some docs that tryes to explain the BGL format but about all
>are incomplete.
>I'm interested to the BGL format of AI Traffic and Facilities...
>
>If anyone can help me, please answer this post...

Did you check the SDK at
http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_downloads_sdk.asp

===
All the best!
Katy Pluta

In data Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:28:53 +0200, Katy Pluta
<katypluta@hotmail.invalid> ha scritto:

>> anyone knows the file format of all BGL files of Flight Simulator?
>> I've found some docs that tryes to explain the BGL format but about all
>> are incomplete.
>> I'm interested to the BGL format of AI Traffic and Facilities...
>>
>> If anyone can help me, please answer this post...
>
> Did you check the SDK at
> http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/fs2004_downloads_sdk.asp
>
> ===
> All the best!
> Katy Pluta

I've downloaded the SDK but it referes only to XML language that can
should be passed to the compiler... I want to know the binary structure of
a .BGL file in other words I want to decompile a .BGL file...

Thanks for your answer...

First look for the program Traffic Tools ver. 2.02 by Lee Swordy
(ttools202.zip)in the Avsim File Library. There are relevant forums and
other good information at both www.avsim.com and www.ProjectAI.com. That
should get you started.

-Seadog