FS2004 will not run, disc 4 error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

I installed FS2004 but when I went to run it the message 'cannot locate the
CD-Rom please insert FS2004 Disc 4, select ok and restart application'
appeared, despite the disc being in the drive. I know disc 4 is ok because i
chose complete install.

Thanks for any help

>I installed FS2004 but when I went to run it the message 'cannot locate the
>CD-Rom please insert FS2004 Disc 4, select ok and restart application'
>appeared, despite the disc being in the drive. I know disc 4 is ok because i
>chose complete install.

Your hardware may not be compatible with the copy protection, did you
install the FS9.1 update?

===
All the best!
Katy Pluta

Thanks for replying

I just downloaded and installed the update successfully but I am still
getting the same message, any more ideas?

Gareth

"Katy Pluta" wrote:

> >I installed FS2004 but when I went to run it the message 'cannot locate the
> >CD-Rom please insert FS2004 Disc 4, select ok and restart application'
> >appeared, despite the disc being in the drive. I know disc 4 is ok because i
> >chose complete install.
>
> Your hardware may not be compatible with the copy protection, did you
> install the FS9.1 update?
>
> ===
> All the best!
> Katy Pluta

Erickmeister

How did you get it working exactly... i am having the same problem.
I have downloaded the update... but still no good...

Any hints, tips would be great!

Thanks