Help with trojan fakesysdef

garfox

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2011
Hello,
last month I was attacked (win 7) by trojan fakesysdef, which changed most of my programs and files to hidden attribute. I restored those then I could not open Microsoft flight sim 2004.
I reinstalled it to no avail - I can run it as admin, otherwise it will not run normally - shows Access is Denied error while trying to initiate. Any one have ideas how to fix? Thanks much.

Solution

Trojan fakesysdef is really a frustrating Trojan infection which is similar to malicious Trojan.Zeroaccess.C which ones manages to get installed on the user computer performs lots of malicious activities without any user information. To avoid the issues related with Trojan.Zeroaccess.C infection, it is necessary to take quick action to remove this...

mikenike

Honorable
Aug 17, 2012

Trojan fakesysdef is really a frustrating Trojan infection which is similar to malicious Trojan.Zeroaccess.C which ones manages to get installed on the user computer performs lots of malicious activities without any user information. To avoid the issues related with Trojan.Zeroaccess.C infection, it is necessary to take quick action to remove this vermin.

Solution