vocal harmonizer quest

Last response: in Home Audio
June 28, 2005 4:38:14 PM

Hi.any recommendations on a good vocal harmonizer,I'm looking at tc
electronic vocal harmonizer,need it for live vocal harmonizing..
thanks
req

More about : vocal harmonizer quest

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 4:38:15 PM

"Cute little babies that fall out of swings,
These are a few of my favorite things."
Oscar Hammerstein - working lyric from The Sound Of Music
"reqluq" <scredcropshonnospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi.any recommendations on a good vocal harmonizer,I'm looking at tc
> electronic vocal harmonizer,need it for live vocal harmonizing..
> thanks
> req

TC VoiceWorks - I have 2 - one for gigs and one for church band. I
constantly get compliments - from musicians - on the harmonies sound.
Steve
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:05:44 AM

"skhoover" <skhoover@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Cute little babies that fall out of swings,
> These are a few of my favorite things."

whaddyou mean by this?
!