Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Where can I find simple ringing ringtones?

Last response: in Brands
October 3, 2006 9:20:46 PM

I'm looking for free simple ringtones without music. Maybe just ringing sound.
Do you know where can I find?
(I've Nokia 6021)

Thanks,
December 13, 2006 2:47:56 PM

Hi,

I had the same problem, of my nokia 6630 didn't have no one simple ringtones.
Look at www.justringring.com
I at least got a basic tone there.
Jan
December 13, 2006 3:16:30 PM

Quote:
Hi,

I had the same problem, of my nokia 6630 didn't have no one simple ringtones.
Look at www.justringring.com
I at least got a basic tone there.
Jan

thanks. it looks nice but i already found to nice and simple ringtones.
Related resources
December 14, 2006 9:04:52 AM

Hi,
If you know some other sites just for simple Ringtones, coud you
please sent to me.
Thanks in ADVANCE
Jan
December 14, 2006 2:14:11 PM

Quote:
Hi,
If you know some other sites just for simple Ringtones, coud you
please sent to me.
Thanks in ADVANCE
Jan

the one that i wanted to link you to has deleted.
i have two nice ringtones on my phone that i found on the internet. one is ring_ring and one is low.
December 19, 2009 6:46:31 AM

Thanks for the link hhheatherrr! Busitones is perfect!

I usually have my phone on vibrate and forgot to turn the ringer off the other day. Long story short, my 15 year-old was playing with my blackberry and changed my ringtone to Stewie from Family Guy. It went off right during a client meeting. It was funny but embarrassing.

By the way, I looked for hours last night for good ringtones and don't think I saw this one. How did you find them???
Anonymous
January 24, 2010 10:01:53 PM

While ringtones like the ones above are of course vastly superior compared to anything already loaded on the phone, if you prefer the more traditional sound of an old desk telephone set with a bell ringer:

Option 1: Easily make your own.
Look at http://www.wikihow.com/How-to-Make-a-Custom-Bell-Ringtone. Follow the directions and you can have your very own ringing ringtone. It can match the ringing pattern of the landline phones in your country whether you're in the US, UK, or Australia. And best of all, all you need is your computer, some free software, and a memory card or data plan for your cell phone (see the article for details).
Honestly, the sound isn't perfect and it sounds somewhat like an alarm clock :) , but at least you can customize it to nearly an unlimited degree, unlike the musical ringtones that come with most cell phones today.

Option 2: Use a free sound effect.
Go to http://www.freesound.org/tagsViewSingle.php?id=82 and go through at least the next five pages or so of sound samples. You will need to sign up to download, and you may need to convert the file. I like (but haven't tried) this one: http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=20069. These should sound realistic (depending on the quality of your cell phone speaker) as they are real sound recordings, and downloading them is free unlike the ringtones at Busitone. Freesound has many other free sound effects that are well worth looking at.
September 28, 2010 3:22:47 PM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!