Sign in with
Your question

Coretemp_1236.exe (PUP.BundleOffers.IIQ) Help Needed

Last response: in Windows 7
July 15, 2012 10:28:48 PM

Hi Guys

I downloaded core temp and apparently it had some sort of virus other users have been complaining about it, I did choose not to install the toolbars task bars and security scans it asked me to download however something obviously went through.

Now I scanned Malwarebytes on my computer and this is what it found

Coretemp_1236.exe (PUP.BundleOffers.IIQ)

Now is this dangerous? Malwarebytes did run and quaranteened and removed this, but im just wondering has it definatly gone ive run another 2 scans to make sure and they have both come back clean.

Thanks

Matty
July 15, 2012 10:50:30 PM

just wanted to make sure all this malware i gone and can safley say im SAFE!
November 24, 2012 12:41:04 AM

computerwonder said:
Hi Guys

I downloaded core temp and apparently it had some sort of virus other users have been complaining about it, I did choose not to install the toolbars task bars and security scans it asked me to download however something obviously went through.

Now I scanned Malwarebytes on my computer and this is what it found

Coretemp_1236.exe (PUP.BundleOffers.IIQ)

Now is this dangerous? Malwarebytes did run and quaranteened and removed this, but im just wondering has it definatly gone ive run another 2 scans to make sure and they have both come back clean.

Thanks

Matty

I downloaded freeopener and found PUP.BundleOffers.IIQ after scanning with Malwarebytes too. Googled around and found this, not sure if it's true:

http://www.***/Remove+Malware/articles/koBK0dhSk4O/Quick+Remove+PUP+BundleOffers+IIQ+How+Remove
!