Status
Not open for further replies.

Greymark

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
SLI
RAID
Core 2 Duo

The closest I have seen is Alienware Aurora m9700 but that is AMD. I have seen Core with RAID but I cannot seem to find all three ... yet!

17" or 19" is fine.

Thanks for the help.

Greymark

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
Doesn't exist. There is no Intel mobile motherboard that supports SLI.

Well now, that explains it. You would have thought someone would have mentioned that as I emailed/talked to a lot of companies.

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know if this is in the works and something that is worth waiting for for a few months ... or should I just move on!

Thanks again.

Forkey

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2006
Post your question over at GuruOfGaming, I know KillerNotebooks will know that answer. He was telling me he will have a Quad Core 2 Duo 17" Sli in November, and will have 7950 GTX cards in a couple weeks.

Spikke

Distinguished
May 16, 2006
He was telling me he will have a Quad Core 2 Duo 17" Sli in November, and will have 7950 GTX cards in a couple weeks.
I assume you mean Kentsfield? Which won't be out till next year, I'll be impressed if he can get Kentsfield in a laptop next month considering it's a desktop processor due out next year. I have not heard of anyone making mobile motherboards for Intel cpu's that can run SLI either, though that is possible. Also, Nvidia is releasing 7950 GTX mobiles in 2 weeks and hasn't even announced it yet? I'll believe it all if I see it next month as you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.