task manager

G

I have 2000 Pro. When I bring up the Task Manager, the only tab that shows is the middle tab without anything else, no file menu, no x in the corner. The only thing that shows is processes. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the "real" task manager back, please respond.

G

Funny thing. That just happened to me a few days ago as well. I have no idea what initiated the problem though. If I find a way to fix this (haven't really looked into it yet) I'll let you know. BTW, if you want to close your task manager you can still just right click the icon in you systray and select close.

G

I figured it out. All you do is double-click on the bottom of the task manager to restore the default window.

TheAntipop

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
cool, ill have to remember that one if it ever happens to me, i have a history of odd things happening to me for not reason at all, thanks for the solution!

If at first you don't succede, skydiving isn't for you.
<font color=blue>Intel Inside</font color=blue> = Idiot Outside

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Thats a very strange feature (if thats what you want to call it) that was added to the task manager. I guess some one over at MS had a little too much time on there hands.

<A HREF="http://www.seti.tomshardware.com" target="_new">Join The Tom's Hardware SETI@Home Team</A>