mark

What is the error with FSW2.DLL is not found. error
oxooooo485 one of the library files required to run this
application (FSW) cannot be found
Spent hours on the net searching for a replacement library
file. ? was there an original if so where,d it go!!
WHAT IS THE SOLUTION (not another game to be returned to
the shop they'll black list me!)

Hi Mark,

There's been a discussion about that problem here:
http://forums.3dgamers.com/showthread.php?t=2480

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms