noise from amplifier (are the fans responsible?)

Last response: in Home Audio
July 1, 2005 9:22:46 AM

Hello,

I'have MUSICSON amplifiers. There is a strange noise in the HP. I've
the impression that the noise comes from the amplifier's fans.

Is it possible?
If yes, how to solve that?

The noise is really strange... It's not white noise... any ideas

My config:
Amplifiers: Musicson P152 and P802,
HP: Muscison POL30 and POL121

Thanks
Anonymous
July 2, 2005 5:28:16 PM

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 05:22:46 -0700, pgdrum wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'have MUSICSON amplifiers. There is a strange noise in the HP. I've
> the impression that the noise comes from the amplifier's fans.
>
> Is it possible?
> If yes, how to solve that?
>
> The noise is really strange... It's not white noise... any ideas

Try stopping the fans (briefly) and see if the noise stops.

> My config:
> Amplifiers: Musicson P152 and P802,
> HP: Muscison POL30 and POL121
>
> Thanks
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 2:28:47 AM

philicorda wrote:
> Try stopping the fans (briefly) and see if the noise stops.

I will try and see the results... thanks
!