Networking problem

Hey.. i was wondering if anyone had any ideas to help me.

We have three comptuers set up on a network. One of them
is a new wireles lap top i just got. I was trying to set
up the network so that I can print off the printers
connected to the other computers and share files. I can
use one of our desktop to access the shared files from my
lap top but I can not get my lap top to access and shared
files or recognize the other computers in the network.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried every trouble
shooter about this on my computer.. and I have run out of
ideas.
Thankyou
1 answer Last reply
More about networking problem

    Dear Amanda,

    Insight will come and help will arrive if you can provide
    info on:

    (1) the OS of the three PCs
    (2) the type of adapters and base stations/routers you
    have implemented
    (3) the number of wired and and the number of wireless
    devices (printer, PCs, etc.).

Routers Networking