Imagine my horror - no OE

universalckcs

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Hello,
I just bought a new computer with Windows 7. My old computer had XP and Outlook Express. I used 4 multiple identities with each having between 4-6 email accounts. I transferred all of my files, settings, etc using Windows Easy Transfer onto a flash drive and thought I'd be all set. When finding OE gone I downloaded WLM and tried to import but can only get one of the identities. When I try to import the other identities it keeps telling me it can't do the action because the folder is in use. I've tried Thunderbird but have much the same problem. I have Outlook installed so could use that if necessary. I'm even wondering if I should install 4 separate email clients - one for each identity. :) Besides not wanting to have to re-do all the settings for the email accounts I also have mail that I need to transfer over to the new computer. I do still have the old computer so could set it up again if there is a better way to transfer the identities information. Any suggestions or workarounds to easily get my email set up would be appreciated!