after playing a few levels I have noticed the game is lagging heavily.
all my other games are working fine compared to this.
I do not have the HALO patch yet. I noticed there is one. Would this help?

My system has:
Windows 98SE
AMD Athlon 1.3ghz
512MB RAM
Gainward GeForce FX 5600 with 256MB DDR RAM

My system is adware/spyware free with minimal tasks running in the back
ground.

The patch would most certainly help. I cannot imagine though, why Halo is
laggy.

My computer:
Windows XP
PIII 866mhz
256MB RAM
GF4 ti4200

All graphics and sound options are set at their maximum, but I'm only
playing at 800x600. The frame rate never drops below 25fps.

"benzette" <benzette@comacast.net> wrote in message
> after playing a few levels I have noticed the game is lagging heavily. all
> my other games are working fine compared to this.
> I do not have the HALO patch yet. I noticed there is one. Would this help?
>
> My system has:
> Windows 98SE
> AMD Athlon 1.3ghz
> 512MB RAM
> Gainward GeForce FX 5600 with 256MB DDR RAM
>
> My system is adware/spyware free with minimal tasks running in the back
> ground.

the patch didnt' help what so ever... time to reinstall...