MN-500 Connections Dropping

noticed this recently i cannot maintain a constant
connection to my client machines with this WAP/Router.
Whats up with this?
1 answer Last reply
More about connections dropping

    You may want to make sure that you have the latest
    firmware updates. I know that solved a few of my
    wireless issues

Routers Hardware Wireless Access Connection Microsoft Networking