Start menu and reliability monitor issue

hello, just a minor issue but i wonder what is causing this: i just installed windows 7 ultimate/64 , and when i installed a few programs (motherboard drivers , 7 zip , ati catalyst , etc....) they are not highlighted in start menu.( i remember from before when i installed programs for the first time they were highlighted in start menu) , and i noticed that reliability monitor under maintenance in action center is not showing nothing.i understand that RAC need some time to process informations , and i remember from before that informations did appear on graph few hours after install. this time - nothing appears. installed windows 2 days ago. so i wonder what is going on with start menu highlight and reliability monitor ? thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about start menu reliability monitor issue
  1. right click start button and go to properties. then go to start menu and customize. u can click restore defaults or just check the box to highlight new installed programs.
  2. In both cases, these features may be temporarily suspended shortly after installing the OS until the system falls into more normal usage patterns.
  3. Hi :)

Those features and several more important ones only work with a genuine Ultimate...

All the best Brett :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Start Menu Monitors Windows 7