Is there a signal booster of some kind for the MN-700?

Hal

I just bought it and it doesn't have enough range. I was
thinking something along the lines of what linksys has.
Any links to it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Hal

Did you look at Apple.com? They have a wireless express
router that might be used to expand the range. I don't
know how compatible is with the MN700, since it was just
out. It seems to work with XP.

Hi,
You can purchase another MN-700 or another wireless access point that can be
connected via an ethernet cable to extend the range your wireless access.

Unfortunately there aren't any 'enhancement' products such as what Linksys
offers for the MN-700 as the antenna is not removable.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"Hal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just bought it and it doesn't have enough range. I was
> thinking something along the lines of what linksys has.
> Any links to it would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> -Hal

TRENDING THREADS