DirectX problem...

i am missing a qedit.dll file and i need it to download
DirectX. can someone tell me where to find this file
1 answer Last reply
More about directx problem

    Hi Chad,

    To repair your system files...
    Click Start / Run / and enter this command:
    sfc /scannow

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "chad" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3a6701c4af1e$77a0e7d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    | i am missing a qedit.dll file and i need it to download
    | DirectX. can someone tell me where to find this file

Download Games Microsoft Directx DLL Video Games