Recommendation for Tech to do preamp mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

I picked up a used DBX 386 and have been reading up on its potential
with some small mods. Can anyone recommend a person or shop to upgrade
all the capacitors and throw some nicer tubes in it? I'm in Boston but
could also do the mail thing.
Thanks,

Daniel Fox

In article <1120790806.801897.19090@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Daniel Fox <upryz1@gmail.com> wrote:
>I picked up a used DBX 386 and have been reading up on its potential
>with some small mods. Can anyone recommend a person or shop to upgrade
>all the capacitors and throw some nicer tubes in it? I'm in Boston but
>could also do the mail thing.

Monte McGuire might, and if he won't, he'll probably recommend someone
who will.
--scott

Status
Not open for further replies.