help with game pleaze

just got Empire Earth the game installed ok. when
starting game it just goes black and even though I three
finger salute it still hangs in memory so have to reboot
to desktop. have AMD anthlon 2.19 GHz 512 MB ram, NVIDIA
GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X. Have updated all except had
to uninstall XP sp2 causing all kinds of problems.
1 answer Last reply
More about help game pleaze

    I have played this game without problems on SP2

    Are you running 61.77 nvidia drivers?
    do you have the empire earth game patch?
    Do the d3d tests run proper in dxdiag?

    Kevin Christian [MSFT] http://www.windowsgaming.com
    "nomadss1" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > just got Empire Earth the game installed ok. when
    > starting game it just goes black and even though I three
    > finger salute it still hangs in memory so have to reboot
    > to desktop. have AMD anthlon 2.19 GHz 512 MB ram, NVIDIA
    > GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X. Have updated all except had
    > to uninstall XP sp2 causing all kinds of problems.

Games Microsoft Video Games