Driver for canon LBP2900 printer for windows7 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
I just fixed my driver problem, I was trying to use the driver for the Lasershot LBP 2900 and I should have been using the driver for the iSys LBP 2900. Two completely different printers with the same numerical code - go figure!

Verifire

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
...Oooor you can go directly here. http://software.canon-europe.com/products/0010177.asp :bounce:

I have my driver from here, and it works like a charm. Both 32bit and x64.. Verified and complete answer. :sol:

..And isn't that just rich. Jessica at "Microsoft Windows Client team" directs you to a search-page, instead of actually helping you solve your problem directly. Like I just did. That would have been client HELP, Miss "MS win Client Teamster".. But noooo.. Click "help" and then the checkbox that says "was this info helpful?" Answer "No"... :lol:

Smoothbro

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2011
I just fixed my driver problem, I was trying to use the driver for the Lasershot LBP 2900 and I should have been using the driver for the iSys LBP 2900. Two completely different printers with the same numerical code - go figure!

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS