MN-730 Problem

Last response: in Networking
Share
June 7, 2004 11:23:17 PM

I have the MN-730 G PCI card and I was connected and
everything worked fine, but then I turned on my computer
and now it wont pick up anything. I have the USB microsoft
wireless adapter on a computer and the PCMCIA one on a
laptop and no problems with those at all. I have the
Wireless B router. This is strange because I put the PCI
card in my brothers and took his USB for a while and it
worked fine. Then it was just that time to reinstall
windows and after I reinstalled it, it worked fine for like
20 boots and now its back to the same old thing where it
wont pick anything up. I switched to Ad Hoc mode and it
connected, but didnt connect to the internet. This is
strange and I've tried a lot. Any Ideas? Very Frustrating!

More about : 730 problem

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 3:18:16 AM

I downloaded the default XP Pro service profile and it now
picks up the base station, but still won't connect, it just
tries to connect and then goes back to saying 'One or more
wireless networks are avalable......'

!