BSOD's and mouse spasms all the time!

robybobey

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Hi everyone, I hope I've posted this in the right section, but I'm having some big problems that are driving me crazy.

For the past 18 months I've been having random BSOD's almost every day, but no more than twice in a day.

I have a print screen from BlueScreenView which shows the last 8 BSOD's: http://s9.postimage.org/bvgmq0lhb/Untitled.jpg

I also have other problems; I am not entirely sure if these are related to the BSOD's or not.

Firstly, I have mouse spasms probably 60-70 times a day. I have to unplug and replug it in every time it does. The cursor will all of a sudden move rapidly to one corner (I have two monitors) and will stay there and not move so I have to replug it in to get it working again. I have the latest drivers for the mouse.

Also, this could be completely unrelated, but I've always had a problem with adobe flash. Whenever I am watching videos on youtube it can all of a sudden hang for a few minutes at a time then all of a sudden I get the "The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed" message.

Another issue is that a few weeks ago my speaker jack in the back on the computer stopped working so now I have to plug it into the front speaker jack.

I have reformatted my computer a few times to try and solve these issues but to no avail.

Here are my computer specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Model P5Q-E
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz, 2833 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1201, 05/08/2008
SMBIOS Version 2.5
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 4.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.84 GB
Total Virtual Memory 8.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 5.19 GB
Page File Space 4.00 GB

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4870

My mouse is a Saitek GM3200.

Any help would be much appreciated as I am really struggling to find a solution. I have a feeling it's either my RAM, motherboard or graphics card.

Thanks in advance.

Well, if you are referring to an Asus P5Q-E, you can try the windows 7 repair mode or replace the motherboard.
I recommend turning off all security and firewall first...

Load the win 7 installation disk and select "upgrade."
This replaces, more or less, the OS, but does not erase your personal files and programs.
Now after going through that "reload", test the system...does it still BSOD?
well then you could replace the mother board.