Halo crash

Halo has crashed hard and now I can not get it running again. Every time
I try to run the game it locks the whole system to where I have to
reboot. Anyone else experiance this ? Do I have to reinstall ?

Hi Benzette,

Rename your My Documents\My Games\Halo folder and then
launch the game again. You might just have corrupt save files,
otherwise you will have to reinstall the game to fix the issue.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"benzette" <*@comacast.net> wrote in message news:fi2bd.236697$D%.124168@attbi_s51...
> Halo has crashed hard and now I can not get it running again. Every time I try to run the game it locks the whole system to where
> I have to reboot. Anyone else experiance this ? Do I have to reinstall ?

what files do I save to save my saved games if I have to do a complete
reinstall ?

Jimmy S. wrote:
> Hi Benzette,
>
> Rename your My Documents\My Games\Halo folder and then
> launch the game again. You might just have corrupt save files,
> otherwise you will have to reinstall the game to fix the issue.

Hi benzette,

The Savegames folder has subfolders with saved games
for each of the player profiles. When I reinstalled HALO
I just copied back the entire My Games\Halo directory.