Layla 24 owners...

Last response: in Home Audio
July 18, 2005 3:22:13 PM

Has anyone tried out using a longer cable with the Layla 24 instead of
the 15 foot serial cable (DB9-style) provided? I would like to use a 25
foot cable in order to get my computer out of my studio.

Thanks,

dallamsorgan [at] yahoo [dot] com

More about : layla owners

July 19, 2005 2:05:28 PM

I have. I bought a 15ft extension cable and use it in combination
with the 15 ft cable it came with. It works fine, but I was careful
to keep the cable run away from power cords.

- B.

!