Lines appearing on wallpaper

trentlee

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
Hello, and thanks in advance for any help you give.

So I have what to me is the best wallpaper in the world. Recently however there is a white line that is going through the wallpaper. and now add to that a red line.

At first i thought it was my moniter but the lines only go through the wallpaper, they dont appear in videos, when im browsing the internet, or when in game. They are only appearing on that wallpaper.

I can change the wallpaper and the lines aren't there. If i change back they are there. So i figured that my image might be corrupted so I went online and looked for the same picture again. I found it twice and both times the lines were there on the picture. Not after I downloaded it, as I found the picture online, on the webpage, before redownloading.

The wallpaper in question would be the first image on the webpage:

http://noxianquest.blogspot.com/2010/09/awesome-pictures-unknown-artist.html

This should be what my desktop looks like:

cl-scott

Honorable
What I can tell you is that I see a white line going at a sharp diagonal and then a red line going at almost a straight up and down, both lines intersecting around the neck line of the figure in the image.

So, best I can figure, is that you just somehow didn't notice the lines before.

trentlee

Honorable
Jul 18, 2012
no im pretty sure i would have noticed the lines. They were not there before. I've had that image as a background for a long time, and these lines weren't there before. The white line may seem like it fits but the red one certainly does not. It goes over the text that is her name.

If i had to guess I would say that this image at one point had at least 2 layers and the background got corrupted. But I dunno.