remote desktop connection on XP Home edition

Is it possible to use remote desktop connection on
windows XP Home edition and if so how do you use it.I am
using an 802.11g microsft wireless setup and both my
laptop and desktop are on XP Home.I cant use the remote
setup.Can someone help me please.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection home edition

    Remote Desktop requires Windows XP Pro.

    Dennis Davidoff wrote:

    > Is it possible to use remote desktop connection on
    > windows XP Home edition and if so how do you use it.I am
    > using an 802.11g microsft wireless setup and both my
    > laptop and desktop are on XP Home.I cant use the remote
    > setup.Can someone help me please.

Routers Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP Networking