help with might and magic Millennium edition

I have might amd magic millennium edition and would like to play them all but
world of xeen won't install, have win 2000p, and don't want to go back to
win98. is there a way to trick the install to think it is going to be
installed on win98. also swords of xeen won't install either just mandate of
heaven and for blood and honor. Please help somebody.

Hi drgnkng8,

Try using Windows 2000's "Compatibility Mode", here's how:
http://www.activewin.com/tips/win2000/1/2000_tips_43.shtml

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms